The quality of our people makes what we do possible. We’re made up of software engineers, quantitative scientists, medical experts, product managers, designers and visionaries – all from different industries and backgrounds working together.
We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning and deep learning who will have the onus of implementing and optimizing state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
- 1-3 Years Professional Experience, background in Big Data, Distributed Computing, Analytics
- Must be proficient with Python and/or R. Strong in core Java & Object Oriented design & analysis, data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics and big data platforms.
We are looking for an engineer with good academic record, with 1-3 years of experience in business analytics.
Experience in designing and programming databases, and performing complex statistical analysis and predictive modelling, to derive meaningful insights and actionable conclusions
Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets
Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis
Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decision
Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions and implementations.
- Experience designing and programming databases, and performing complex statistical analysis and Machine learning algorithms, to derive meaningful insights and actionable conclusions
- Strong analytical and programming skills (SQL, R, Python and Excel)
- Experience with Python libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn
- Experience with Apache Spark will be preferred
- Experience working with a team to develop a new product or service
- Exposure to working on end to end analytical projects through structured problem solving
We are looking for a full stack developer experienced in all stages of software development. You will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building different components.
- 2-5 years in software/application development
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Proficient experience using AngularJS.
- Good understanding of HTML 5, CSS, JSON is a must
- Proven experience in building applications in a responsive way (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Hands-on experience in server-side frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Strong independent contributor
- An unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
We are looking for a Backend Lead strong hands-on experience in Java or other backend programming language. Candidate should be truly passionate about changing technologies and living in the worlds of servers, requests, and responses. The candidate would further be responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable.
- 2-5 years of experience in Core Java/ backend technologies
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, experience in Django REST Framework is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java 8, MySQL, SpringBoot/ Play, MongoDB, Maven, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS
We are looking for a creative UX designer to take on the unique opportunity of designing an AI-first user experience. You will be responsible for designing human interfaces for AI-based medical screening solutions across the web, mobile and AI-powered medical devices. Adding to the challenge is the fact that your interfaces will be used by a diverse group of users comprising of AI engineers, data scientists, lab technicians, and medical professionals.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in UX design
- Expertise in UX best practises to create responsive designs
- Expertise in creating designs, wireframes for web, mobile and other input constrained devices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for prototyping / mockups
- Experience in working with product companies and startups will be preferred