The quality of our people makes what we do possible. We’re made up of software engineers, quantitative scientists, medical experts, product managers, designers and visionaries – all from different industries and backgrounds working together.
You will build novel artificial intelligence systems leveraging Mammogram, Ultrasound and MRI for early breast cancer screening. You will have the opportunity to develop AI models with some of the leading physicians and experts in breast cancer. You will also have opportunities to participate in scientific publications and conferences and the opportunity to turn your ideas into CE / FDA-cleared products aiming to help detect cancer early.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science / Machine Learning or related areas
- 2+ relevant peer-reviewed publications
- 2+ years of programming language experience on AI (tensorflow, keras, pytorch, caffe)
- Scientific python coding skills are a plus (Numpy, Scipy, scikit-learn, pandas)
- Experience in medical imaging is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and learn complex new procedures
We are looking for Senior Developer with 3+ years of Mobile App design, development and deployment experience using Flutter Framework for Android/iOS.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and a good grasp of React.Js and Node.js.
- Perform Full life-cycle mobile development on Google Flutter and Dart
Experience in Dart coding with strong knowledge in State Management (BLoC and Provider).
- Good at Flutter Concepts like Factory constructor, Spread operators.
Utilize source control continuous integration, and unit testing best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features.
- Good experience of UI / UX components and Animations of Flutter
Cross platform experience with iOS and Android platforms with knowledge of push notifications
We are looking for a senior PHP developer experienced in all stages of software development. You will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building different components.
- Should have experience in language like PHP
- Hands-on experience on MVC Framework Laravel
- Having experience on AngularJS / ReactJS will be a plus point.
- Web services knowledge is must (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques using PHP / Python
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Should have good experience in database designing.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL scripting and database administration
- Sound understanding of OOPs and MVC development
- MYSQL and Mongo DB knowledge is the must