The quality of our people makes what we do possible. We’re made up of software engineers, quantitative scientists, medical experts, product managers, designers and visionaries – all from different industries and backgrounds working together.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master), preferably in Marketing or Communications with minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Marketing / Communications
- Prior experience of technology and / or healthcare industry preferred.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Writing, editing, proofreading skills with an ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media / social media
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between partners, client
- Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold company’s public image.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely information, such as press releases, articles, stories
- Organising / participating events and exhibitions
We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning and deep learning who will have the onus of implementing and optimizing state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
- 1-3 Years Professional Experience, background in Distributed Computing, Analytics
- Must be proficient with Python & Object Oriented design & analysis, data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics and big data platforms.
- Have worked on OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras for advanced Image processing and Computer Vision Applications
We are looking for a senior PHP developer experienced in all stages of software development. You will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building different components.
- Should have experience in language like PHP
- Hands-on experience on MVC Framework Laravel
- Having experience on AngularJS / ReactJS will be a plus point.
- Web services knowledge is must (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques using PHP / Python
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Should have good experience in database designing.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL scripting and database administration
- Sound understanding of OOPs and MVC development
- MYSQL and Mongo DB knowledge is the must
- In depth knowledge of Python 3.6 and 2.7.
- Familiarity in integrating from external rest APIs and web services
- Handling of data objects in JSON, XML Common open source libraries in Python
- Develops clear definitions for data elements. Develops worked examples to promote understanding of data changes. Captures metadata for data elements.
- Should have experience on storing and Deploying Repository Objects, Retrieving Objects from the Repository, Deploying the Stream etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design methodology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Prognica is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help identify diseases and medical issues more accurately.
Your primary responsibility will be interpreting radiological cases to teach our next-generation deep learning (DL) products how to better improve patient diagnosis accuracy.
- Board Certified with 2+ years of post-residency or post-fellowship work experience.
- Interpret the outcomes of diagnostic procedures for Mammogram and Ultrasound Breast images and prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings.
- Work closely with team members across Prognica (data science, engineering, product and business teams), sharing your medical expertise and learning about how their work intersects with yours.
- Help design products that support our deep learning products and services, providing medical insights and feedback.