The quality of our people makes what we do possible. We’re made up of software engineers, quantitative scientists, medical experts, product managers, designers and visionaries – all from different industries and backgrounds working together.
Prognica is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help identify diseases and medical issues (e.g cancers and tumors) more accurately.
Your primary responsibility will be interpreting radiological cases to teach our next-generation deep learning (DL) products how to better improve patient diagnosis accuracy.
- Board Certified with 2+ years of post-residency or post-fellowship work experience.
- Interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures for Ultrasound Breast and prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings.
- Work closely with team members across Prognica (data science, engineering, product and business teams), sharing your medical expertise and learning about how their work intersects with yours.
- Help design products that support our deep learning products and services, providing medical insights and feedback.
We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning and deep learning who will have the onus of implementing and optimizing state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
- 1-3 Years Professional Experience, background in Big Data, Distributed Computing, Analytics
- Must be proficient with Python and/or R. Strong in core Java & Object Oriented design & analysis, data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics and big data platforms.
We are looking for a full stack developer experienced in all stages of software development. You will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building different components.
- Atleast 1 year working experience of React JS, Redux, RESTful APIs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Expertise in developing web apps with responsive/adaptive design and progressive enhancement.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Strong independent contributor.
- An unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail with a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
We are looking for a creative UX designer to take on the unique opportunity of designing an AI-first user experience. You will be responsible for designing human interfaces for AI-based medical screening solutions across the web, mobile and AI-powered medical devices. Adding to the challenge is the fact that your interfaces will be used by a diverse group of users comprising of AI engineers, data scientists, lab technicians, and medical professionals.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in UX design
- Expertise in UX best practises to create responsive designs
- Expertise in creating designs, wireframes for web, mobile and other input constrained devices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for prototyping / mockups
- Experience in working with product companies and startups will be preferred