The quality of our people makes what we do possible. We’re made up of software engineers, quantitative scientists, medical experts, product managers, designers and visionaries – all from different industries and backgrounds working together.
We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning and deep learning who will have the onus of implementing and optimizing state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent. PhD preferred.
- 3+ Years Professional Experience with core skill sets of OpenCV, Pattern Recognition
- Have worked on OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras for advanced Image processing and Computer Vision Applications
- Command over geometry, statistics and designing complex algorithms
- Experience with Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics.
- Ability to work and thrive in a startup environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer experienced in all stages of software development. You will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building different components.
- Should have experience in language like PHP
- Hands-on experience on MVC Framework Laravel
- Having experience on AngularJS / ReactJS will be a plus point.
- Web services knowledge is must (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques using PHP / Python
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Should have good experience in database designing.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL scripting and database administration
- Sound understanding of OOPs and MVC development
- MYSQL and Mongo DB knowledge is the must